Hotels

ARIYANA Resort Apartments wants to bring resort living to your doorstep

ARIYANA Resort Apartments wants to bring resort living to your doorstep

Every now and then, we all want to get away from our busy hectic lives. Some of us prefer the serenity of the mountains, while some of us prefer a bit of adventure. But of course not all of us care for the outdoor adventure to unwind. That’s where ARIYANA hoped to come in. Initiated by Home Lands Skyline, ARIYANA Resort Apartments aims to change the concept of apartment living. In case the name sounds familiar, Home Lands Skyline is the developer behind the winner of the Asia Property Awards 2017 for the Best Housing Development.

So what’s the big deal about ARIYANA?

For one thing its located in the heart of Malabe, in close proximity to the likes of SLIIT, MillenniumIT, SAITM, etc. But what stands out is the apartment complex’s eco friendly concept. In an effort to reduce the carbon footprint ARIYANA has cleared only 20% of the land to build the apartment complex. The remaining 80% maintains its original natural form. The design follows a theme where your home resides in the midst of nature. In contrast to the usual setting, here residents would wake up to the greenery and the morning critters.ariyana resort

ARIYANA includes 340 modern resort apartments with access to over 50 facilities. Bookworm? No problem. You can spend your leisure time in the library or in the reading cabanas. Crazy about working out? The jogging tracks, tennis courts and swimming pool is there. But maybe you’re all about spending time with your friends and loved ones. The apartment complex also hosts a restaurant, pub and other entertainment facilities for you.

Residents of these Resort apartments, will not have to wait for the holidays to plan a peaceful vacation at a separate resort; but resort living will be their everyday privilege

Ariyana Resort Apartment

Inside Ariyana

So will you be making your way towards ARIYANA anytime soon? Let us know.

 

Click to add a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Hotels

More in Hotels

Nexia Capital Media